Pray For ###, Marriage.education

Status
Not open for further replies.
Z

zeldam

Guest
Pray for ### to get a nice job and for our relationship to be strong and for myself to pass with distinction at the university.
 
Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.(PROVERBS 3;5,6)

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for problems going on in my marriage, and chaos and unrest going on within my household. Thank you.
Replies
8
Views
196
I am very tired of my singleness and loneliness. I have no family in the country I live in at all, I love my church family but sometimes I feel that if I die now it will take people some days to notice. I am praying for a Godly husband and children. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
228
Please pray for my marriage to be fixed. I have a godly man. He is still not ready to settle. God speaks to him. In this year we faced a lot of satanic attacks.
Replies
7
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom