#pray for ###, lots of spiritual attacks, ### is encouraged, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitter

Humble Servant of All
#pray for me, lots of spiritual attacks, I'm encouraged, I know He can and has already overcome, cast out in #Yeshua's name

8ad2d0d4c4ee66c421395e4ecb79a0e1.jpeg
Posted from Twitter by ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
FATHER GOD WE LIFT UP THIS PRAYER REQUEST TO YOU JESUS, PLACE IN THEM A CALM SPIRIT, TRUSTING THAT YOUR WILL IN THEIR LIFE IS WHAT IS BEST FOR THEM, ANSWER THEIR PRAYER REQUEST ACCORDING TO YOUR WILL, GIVE THEM UNDERSTANDING AND STRENGTH, AMEN YOUR SISTER IN CHRIST ###
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

My wife and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm thankful for all the responses I received on my last post. Your words truly encouraged me. I read through your messages and prayed to God about them, and I felt He used many of your responses to bring confirmation. Glory to God! I have another prayer request regarding some spiritual attacks...
Replies
14
Views
292
Hi I’m facing severall spiritual attacks they are so severe that I cant pray Please pray on my behalf in Jesus name Thank you
Replies
8
Views
90
Please Pray for me, I have been under strong spiritual attacks for the last 2 days, and random issues popped up out of nowhere. Definitely need protection, guidance and breakthrough. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom