Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for justice and protection.

We have continued to bring your situation before the Lord and we remember the burden you shared about enduring almost three years of stalking that began online with stealing and harassment and then intensified into offline stalking and break ins at your apartment. We have prayed for the Lord to comfort you in the grief of losing your beloved cat after he was poisoned, and to heal the deep emotional stress and financial loss you have suffered at the hands of this criminal group. We are asking God to be your refuge and defender, to expose what has been done in darkness and to bring justice and resolution according to His righteous will. We take comfort that the Lord is close to the brokenhearted as promised in Psalm 34:18 and that He will repay and bring justice in His perfect time as we are reminded in Romans 12:19.

If your request was answered and the Lord has intervened to bring protection and justice, please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet and the struggle continues, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His Son, Jesus Christ. We continue to lift you up and we pray all these things in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
9
Views
58
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
10
Views
39
While I was living in the apartment, I noticed that someone might have entered it several times, as evidenced by the position of the lock and some other signs. After many months and much unclear communication, it seems possible that they intentionally tried to kill me. I don't know for sure...
Replies
11
Views
49
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,484
Messages
16,811,598
Members
650,830
Latest member
Snoendaltel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom