Pray for job of my ###. There ...

Father I come before your throne of grace to ask for a job for this man. Bring him a job that is perfectly suited to him and that will bring him joy and more than enough provision for his family. I thank you Father for this child who prays for their family and their needs. I pray your blessings over them and all they love. May you be given all of the glory for this job when it appears Father.
In Jesus mighty Name I pray.
Amen
 
Thank God for answered prayer.
Around October this year I posted a prayer request for a Job.
To the glory of God I have been given an appointment.
Praise God
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My youngest son ###, who needs FULL TIME JOB, By the grace of GOD my Son ### in the interviews he should succeed and get full Job, with God blessed package. please pray he should get this Job. Thanking you for your prayers; God answered them, and you got job immediately.
Replies
10
Views
131
I need leave from my job place. For my engagement. These days they are not allowing.. Please for getting this leave
Replies
11
Views
138
Plz help me to pray for my son to get a good and blessed job
Replies
11
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom