Pray For ### In-Law

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cliff

Servant
My mother-in-law is sick with kidney failure and is now unconscious today, please pray for her, pray for my wife, brother, and sister-in-law for strength. I ask for forgiveness for not being able to bring her to the hospital to continue her weekly dialysis, we are financially not able to support her. Please pray for us.
 
Dear God please be with ### and his family during this hard time of their life. Most of all please deliver his mother-in-law from any pain or discomfort she may be feeling. Only you Lord know what you want to do with her Lord. I ask that you please give this family comfort during this time. In Jesus name, amen.

Dear God please be with ### and his family during this hard time of their life. Most of all please deliver his mother-in-law from any pain or discomfort she may be feeling. Only you Lord know what you want to do with her Lord. I ask that you please give this family comfort during this time. In Jesus name, amen.
 
Child of God Let This Be You & Your Families Confession....

In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.

I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!

Psalm 23… 1The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

5Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
... FOR I AM THE LORD WHO HEALS YOU.

Exodus 15:26

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please brave my daughter, son-in-law and grandson. My son-in-law is deployed and my daughter is home with her son. Please help her cope with this major change and bring him home safe safely. Amen.
Replies
12
Views
179
Thank you, my all mighty God, for everything in our lives! I come here today asking for prayers for a miracle in my brother-in-law's life who's been dealing with stomach issues and the inability to stop a very severe diarrhea. Heavenly Father, I thank you for everything in our lives and for the...
Replies
12
Views
484
Jesus please let my son cooperate, go to bed, and get up today for his class. Please let the interview that I have go well and me be able to stay awake for it. Please also let my mother-in-law not be difficult when we have to go to her today to help her. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
10
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,292
Messages
16,797,792
Members
649,834
Latest member
Wheormaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom