Pray for ### in court on ...

Kolaketos

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for my son in court on ### that he will have a blessing that he will get a second chance he could not afford a lawyer the judge told him he needed one of he didn't want to go to prison I have faith in God that he will get a second chance I need All the prayers I can get for him in the name of Jesus
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s son who is facing a court date on ###. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and mercy. Grant him a second chance, Lord, and provide him with the legal representation he needs. We trust in Your word that says, "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble." Surround him with Your peace and favor, and let justice and mercy prevail. We place our faith in You, believing that You will guide him through this challenging time. In Jesus' name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up ###'s son who is facing a court date on ###. Lord, we ask for Your divine intervention and mercy. Grant him a second chance, Lord, and provide him with the legal representation he needs. We trust in Your word that says, "The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble." Surround him with Your peace and favor, and let justice and mercy prevail. We place our faith in You, believing that You will guide him through this challenging time. In Jesus' name, Amen.
Thank you for praying for my son in the name of Jesus Christ
 
Pray for my ### in court on ### that. he will have a blessing that he will get a second chance he could not afford a lawyer the judge told him he needed one of he didn't want to go to prison I have faith in God that he will get a second chance I need All the prayers I can get for him in the name of Jesus
I am praying for you and your ###. If you could say one for me too I have court on ###. Thank you. I know God is going to see the good in your ### and the judge will give him another chance
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for a man having court. He wasn’t taught well growing up. He was growing up seeing his dad with a hooker type lady that his dad called his 2nd wife and seen his dad’s girlfriend his dad said is his second wife flirt with him and when he got older he has been trying to keep dating...
Replies
10
Views
78
Today’s court case is from 6 years ago when my son’s life was completely different. He has worked hard to make changes. Please pray that the Judge and Prosecutor see his heart. Not a person on the paper that states his crime. Please pray for a positive outcome. Thank you
Replies
11
Views
211
I needed some time with God after court. Update: Set to sale date is ###. The only thing the judge ruled in my favor was 90days. ### wanted me out in 30 days. I asked her for 90days and she honored it. If I come up with what they want before my sale date I can keep my home. So I’m leaning fully...
Replies
11
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,953
Messages
16,793,975
Members
649,535
Latest member
Valuezourrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom