Pray for ### I have ### Cancer ...

Pray for me I have Esophagus Cancer Stage 4a Cancer Cell spread to ### and have gone for first Chemo and next week going for second. God can Heal me by Miracle please Pray for Miracle Healing! God bless you! ### ###
By his stripes you are healed
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My mother went to check her nose being blocked and smelling rotten smell. After CT scan the doctor is saying that it's either fungus sinusitis or cancer. They are going to perform surgery to remove the mass blocking her nose and do biopsy to check what it is. Please pray for my mother, that she...
Replies
12
Views
120
Please pray that ### doesn't have cancer and to heal her 🙏 eyes too. Thank you Heal her throat. She has a lump
Replies
9
Views
235
Please pray for me that my test results come back negative and I do not have cancer. I am being referred now and am very scared. Please pray I am cancer free.
Replies
7
Views
305
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,195
Messages
16,797,054
Members
649,752
Latest member
Phuance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom