Pray for help

RockL

Servant of All
Dear Lord, please help me prevail over the adversity, amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I have prayed for this request and for the Lord to direct every aspect of your life. Proverbs 3 v 5 and 6. God bless you.
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, help my coworkers s they present and answer questions today. Give them the knowledge they need. May everyone who attends or watches it take advantage of everything they could get for free. Thank you for helping. Leave no problems.
Replies
9
Views
160
Dear Lord Jesus, please nullify the negative effects of my mistake and blunt the negative consequences soonest, please help me, amen.
Replies
10
Views
162
Lord I pray to you and ask that there are no enrollments I need to follow up on today or next week. I pray to you and ask you that the form and process Is changed to what has been in place on the form last year. I pray and ask you that this weekends processes went smoothly and students have no...
Replies
10
Views
195
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom