Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please pray for ### and ### family as we are in a lot of pain & in desperate need of healing and peace. God knows our situation and I ask you to stand with ### in prayer in Jesus name.. Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
Thank you and God Bless you
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will hear and answer my desperate cries and pleas for my cat ###. They think she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She was doing OK all day until just now. She is walking around restless and looks like she is in pain and very uncomfortable. My Vets office is closed...
Replies
11
Views
258
It’s going to be a year since our ### went to be with our lord Jesus Christ. Our whole family is devastated and misses him a lot . Grief comes in waves . But we as believers in Christ have hope , that one day we will be united with our loved ones in heaven. I’m thankful that my ### was a strong...
Replies
11
Views
219
Please pray for my family. My dad has a lot of health issues and can’t work and they think his stomach cancer is back. And my stepmom who was paying the bills had to have emergency back surgery and can’t go back to work so I’m working ### hours a week to pay for everything and just need some...
Replies
8
Views
130
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,783
Messages
16,792,564
Members
649,386
Latest member
Moroaroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom