Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
Thank you all for praying with me for the healing of little ###. I just want to praise God that doctors have been able to determine as to what has been so bothering. The swollen legs have lowered and the swollen tummy has also lowered. His kidney has been transformed. Doctors have also found that ### has TB and that baffles us we do not have TB in the family and the doctor's right now are trying to clear his lungs. We are seeing God at work here in the family as this situation has also made it possible for my family members to reconcile and forgive each other as we believe that God will work more effectively if we cleared ourselves of 'road blocks' that we have set up. Thank you Lord for this.
So I continue to pray and that I request that we need your support that ### will be free of this dreaded sickness (TB) completely.
Dear Lord Jesus, in your name we command that TB sickness to immediately leave ### now and that his lungs be healed in you mighty Name. We declare and decree healing and restoration of health and u. Jesus most powerful name I pray, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my friends' daughter, she has had seizures most of her life and they were pretty bad ones but they were finally tapering off. She just texted me, her seizures are back & bad so they are on their way to ### by ambulance. I am so worried. They need as many prayers as they can get...
Replies
8
Views
596
I have been suffering from dizziness for a week now; it constantly feels like I am floating in a boat. I went to the doctor last week, and she gave me medicine for vertigo, but it didn't do me any good. I still feel dizzy, especially in the afternoon until evening. I am getting anxious because I...
Replies
11
Views
234
Some form of infection in her mouth has caused her extreme pain , swelling in gums and loss of appetite. We have consulted her doctor and they said it will resolve on its own. Please pray for quick healing and recovery for our daughter. We believe Jesus has already healed her . Thank you for...
Replies
16
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,793
Messages
16,803,602
Members
650,303
Latest member
Astetarron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom