Pray for healing, creative restoration, and miracle for ###'s

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for healing, creative restoration, and miracle for ###'s brother of tumors and blood loss. Pray for ### to have a blessed and safe birth of her baby. Pray for financial blessing and blessing for ### and her family that God bless and heal them. Pray for favor of the Lord in my life and blessing and wisdom of the Lord.

Lord. God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
9
Views
216
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs, negative habits and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough in every aspect of his life. I pray he will not scream or angry as a way of expressing his limited functional language but sense of using his words gently and gratefully. Thank you prayer...
Replies
10
Views
166
Jesus, I ask for no more set backs and spiritual attacks only success and breakthrough. Jesus, I ask that You grant him rest, calm, peace and relaxation today, I pray for him to have sweet peaceful sleep with no bad dreams. I rebuke all spiritual attacks in Jesus name. I command them to leave...
Replies
6
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,405
Messages
16,822,386
Members
651,365
Latest member
Lyroeruerrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom