Pray for heaaling , creative miralce for lydia's right eye that it be

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Pray for heaaling , creative miralce for lydia's right eye that it be totally restored to normakl health without scaring from burn and blessing for indonessia church . thanks

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Imagine you are a former Muslim and are now a pastor in an area of East Africa that is 92% Muslim - and your life is in constant danger from extremists! That's exactly how you would describe Pastor Salim's situation, which is why it's critical we hold him in prayer as a member of our family. "By...
Replies
Views
I am asking for a supernatural healing intervention miracle. I am asking to heal my whole health. Please heal my whole brain and all my skin and eyes. Give me clarity and sharpness all day. Heal my mind. Give back my creativity and happiness. Lift me up higher. I have a little girl I love very...
Replies
Views
Lord please please heal restore my eyes in every way please lord right now please please end all every suffering in my etes permanently right now never to return in jesus name please please stop my etes watering permanently being dry permanently itchy permanently niooing stinging permanently...
Replies
Views
End all every suffering in my eyes please lord rigjt now permanently remive every all eye problems from my eyes please permanently right now stop please lord stop stop my etes watering permanently being dry permanently itchy permanently nipping stinging permanently permanently rigjt now never to...
Replies
Views
Pray for your pastors in Jamaica and everywhere to be: people of discipline and passion regarding fasting and prayer in family life and ministry, models of prayer, demonstrating prayer as the basis from which all other ministries develop and grow, diligent in planning dynamic and creative prayer...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom