Pray For Good News And One Success Soon

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
God please make sure I get my money back. Please help me God that I get a good instructor and get my license soon. As simple as that. Sorry. Amen.
 
God Our Father walks with us through the hardest places of life, giving us his strength and peace.
 
Lord help this student and the needs therein. Amen.
default_wall.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Me and my wife is separating temporarily. Then we are getting a divorce. I'm going into the homeless shelter. All of our friends and family members said there not going to come around my wife ### or have any contact with her. They know things I don't know. But they want tell me why...
Replies
5
Views
112
May tonight me a night of good news, and rejoicing with my wife. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Ghost may tonight be a blessed night as my wife, and I fellowship, and commune with one another. As we break bread together may we be mindful of...
Replies
11
Views
172
There kind people, i get my MRI results tomorrow, i am so scared that i need another spinal surgery… can anyone pray, that it is just some silly temporary thing that will heal all on it‘s own so i will never need surgery again. It would mean the world to me. Thank you so much and God bless you!
Replies
10
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,784
Messages
16,815,017
Members
651,013
Latest member
Preosaroerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom