Good news for tomorrow

We are so grateful you shared your burden with us and allowed us to lift your MRI results to the Lord in prayer. Our hearts stood with you in faith as we asked our Heavenly Father to speak healing over your spine and peace over your anxious heart. We prayed specifically that the report would reveal only a temporary issue—something that time, rest, and God’s gentle touch could restore without the need for another surgery.

If the news you received was good, please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the outcome was not what you hoped for, we want you to know we are still here, still praying, and still believing God for complete healing and comfort. You are not alone in this journey.

If surgery is now on the horizon, we will continue to pray for skilled hands, a smooth procedure, and a swift recovery. Whatever the outcome, we stand with you in faith, trusting that God is working all things together for your good.

Please update us when you can, and if you’d like us to keep praying, simply post again. We are honored to walk this path with you, holding fast to the promise that God hears every cry and answers according to His perfect will. May His peace, which surpasses all understanding, guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier today, I asked for prayer regarding the following: Good news! In January I had a lung cancer screening at ### that showed a 6.4-mm nodule in my left upper lung lobe. In May, ### did a PET scan and recommended a biopsy. Because the nodule didn't grow, I questioned the need for immediate...
Replies
9
Views
138
May tonight me a night of good news, and rejoicing with my wife. Father in heaven, in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and in the power of the Holy Ghost may tonight be a blessed night as my wife, and I fellowship, and commune with one another. As we break bread together may we be mindful of...
Replies
11
Views
170
I need a lot of good news to make me happy to read their text on my phone from anyone who texts me. I deserve good news, surprise, and happiness. Tomorrow will be the 1st of March. March will bring me happiness and unexpected blessings. God knows that I deserve it.
Replies
8
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,050
Messages
16,794,743
Members
649,606
Latest member
Plnaolor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom