Pray for gods will in my life.

It is a wise and good thing that you desire God's will above your own plans as you begin this season of college applications. We join you in prayer and thank God for the heart that seeks His guidance.

We pray that the Lord will give you wisdom in every step, in choosing where to apply, in preparing each application, and in waiting for answers. May He make your path clear, open the doors that are according to His purpose, and close those that are not, and give you peace to trust His providence even when you cannot yet see the outcome.

Remember what the Scriptures teach, that when we carry God always in our thoughts and remember Him, He helps us both to choose what is good and to bring it to completion. So keep prayer before every decision, seek counsel from His Word, and commit all your work to Him. As it is written, trust in the Lord with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight.

We pray that whatever the results, you will not judge God's care by present circumstances alone, but will look to His faithful love and to the hope that is to come, knowing that He works all things for the good of those who love Him.

May the Lord guide you, grant you diligence and clarity of mind, and keep you close to Himself through this whole process. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ, our only hope and Savior. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for gods will and guidance in my life. I am asking for his will to be done in my life. I am believing that god will help me financially by leading me in his way . I have struggled for a while now but I feel that god is teaching me something with this struggle. I am asking for...
Replies
13
Views
187
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
126
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
8
Views
46
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom