Pray for gods will in my life.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am asking for gods will and guidance in my life. I am asking for his will to be done in my life. I am believing that god will help me financially by leading me in his way . I have struggled for a while now but I feel that god is teaching me something with this struggle. I am asking for...
Replies
13
Views
183
Topic Automatically Translated From English Language: There are some upcoming events in my life that I feel may need prayer for, some more than others. 1) church. As always, church service, but I think it's important for that to be prayed over, as God can help me & those in my church even...
Replies
10
Views
126
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that jesus grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing jesus to give a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently...
Replies
8
Views
34
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,811
Messages
16,792,758
Members
649,412
Latest member
Areyroinwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom