Pray For God's Total Answerer

  • Thread starter Thread starter SoldierToGod
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoldierToGod

Guest
PLEASE PRAY FOR US THAT GOD WILL PROVIDE US WITH $3.000 DOLLARS TO PAY OFF ALL OF OUR BILLS, THIS IS NEEDED. WE WERE ROBBED ON JULY 14TH THE GOVERNMENT OR THE CHURCH WOULD NOT HELP US OUT. IT HAS BUILT UP TO THE POINT WHERE IT IS OUT OF CONTROL. WE NEED THE MONEY OR WE WILL BE IN TROUBLE.

WE ALSO NEED YOU TO PRAY THAT GOD WILL SHOW US HIS PERFECT WILL ON WHERE HE IS LEADING US TO GO AND WHAT HE WANTS US TO DO. DOES HE WANT US IN AUSTRALIA OR ISRAEL DOING MISSIONARY WORK. OR DOES HE WANT US IN NORTH CAROLINA OR CALIFORNIA. WE NEED TO KNOW. I ALSO NEED PRAY FOR GOD TO PROVIDE BETTER EMPLOYMENT FOR ME, WITH A BETTER SALARY, AND THE SAME HOURS. SOMETHING THAT WILL BE THE RIGHT PLACE FOR ME.

PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY WE HAVE HAD SERIOUS PROBLEMS OVER THE PAST 11 YEARS WITH OUR DAUGHTER, AND SHE HAS CREATED PROBLEMS BETWEEN ME AND MY SISTER AND HER FAMILY AND MY BROTHER AND HIS WIFE. SHE HAS CONVINCED THEM MY WIFE IS NUTS AND IS THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS SHE IS HAVING, WHEN IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. MY SISTER WILL NOT LISTEN TO REASON AND NEITHER WILL MY BROTHER OR HIS WIFE. I WANT YOU TO ALSO PRAY FOR OUR GRANDCHILDREN WHO TURNED ON US AS WELL DUE TO MISUNDERSTANDINGS. SINCE 2009 IT HAS BEEN WORSE. I CAN'T GO TO CHRISTMAS ANYMORE WITH MY SISTER BECAUSE MY BELOVED DAUGHTER DECIDED TO TAKE OVER MY FAMILY AND BRAINWASH ALL OF THEM. THEY ALL NEED SALVATION AS WELL
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net /www.encourager.us
 
I agree. If you have any text that needs redaction or any other assistance, feel free to share it!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I declare God's favor over my rental unit. I thank God for everything. I declare God's favor over my PhD, comps exam and prospectus and dissertation writing. I declare God's favor over my job as well. Thank you for letting me see that I was functioning painfully under a false self narrative...
Replies
8
Views
146
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask for your prayers today. Please pray that God will continue to guide my life, strengthen my faith, and lead me according to His perfect will. I pray for wisdom, peace, good health, and protection for my family and loved ones. May the Lord open...
Replies
9
Views
202
An incident took place at work today. I work at an ###. I usually work with children who are infants or 1 years old. Today I was asked to take coverage of a 2 year old room because one of the teachers was not there. I did not really feel comfortable with it because I was just recently removed...
Replies
12
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,280
Messages
16,786,598
Members
648,866
Latest member
Dhiyxiurrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom