Pray for God to show the practicers of witchcraft and occultic

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Pray for God to show the practicers of witchcraft and occultic believers in my homw town that Christ is the way to salvation and truth. Pray for healing , creative miralce and restoration for tony in his body Pray for healing , creative restoration in my heart and entire body . thanks.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Pray against witchcraft on my son, for many years, deliver him today and expose all those who practiced the witchcraft, stop them and convict them to repentance, releasing them to You Father, I harbor no bitterness towards the evildoers Father, I pray for deliverance for my son, he loves You...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon Please pray for me. I am under the attack of witchcraft. I have discovered that my in laws practice witchcraft. My finances are under attack, my car and marriage is under attack. My car breaks all the time, one thing after the other, I don't sleep. I see dark shadows and other...
Replies
Views
Let God arise in mercy and show my son Maxwell Bona fide Chimfulumnanya mercy for total deliverance from the marine world. 2. Release my job in the university which the occult men are fighting against. 3. Give good tenants in the house HE built for me. 4. Visit me financially, pay my debts by...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God would deliver me from the demonic oppression/influence/control that is causing me struggle with speaking in a demonic tongue. I do not openly allow myself to speak it anymore, but I can still sense something attempting to influence me to. I have renounced everything that I...
Replies
Views
Please pray that God will completely rid my life of every impact that being previously involved in witchcraft, the occult and the new age may have had on my life. Please pray for complete restoration of my life from these things.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom