Pray for God to intervene in the ### situation that ### ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for God to intervene in the Sudan situation that ### won't saw a war of jihad against southerners and that they get organized with effective competent leaders. Pray for salvation for ### and that God bless him with wisdom and understanding and effective leaders. Pray for healing, creative restoration for bomb blast victims in ### and that God save and deliver that the bombers be caught and exposed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, here I am today, I humble myself before your throne, and I surrender all to you. I come before you as a sinner and I ask for your forgiveness for the sins I've done, knowing and unknowingly. Please Lord, come and fight for me. I've experienced a lot of injustice in my life, borrowing a...
Replies
6
Views
111
Pray for Jesus to intervene in this matter to stop the importation of foreigners into ### due to the low fertility rate and the government is not trusting the Lord despite being a Christian and every year will import ###00 foreigners and convert them to new citizens while the original citizens...
Replies
6
Views
187
Everything that comes up against him that try to prevent him from succeeding, pray for him financially for him to retain what he is taught for good, people to come in his life for every aspect of his life in every way that he will be bless, thank you for your prayers.
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,200
Messages
16,820,096
Members
651,253
Latest member
Yourdarlath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom