pray for God to give me a ...

Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Prov.3 verses 5 to 6

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
 
Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
 
Isaiah 41:10
Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hands.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My all problems sure solve. After Today I have good life. People's don't pray against me. God protect and bless me. My all problems solve and I have good life. Someone pray again me. God protect and person do not pray against.
Replies
10
Views
152
Please pray for me so that God will give me back the house that was our ancestors' house and we had to sell it. Thank you all.
Replies
6
Views
88
Please ask God to give me a beautiful woman with a beautiful smile and eyes, to loving, kind, trustworthy, a heart of Gold, a follower in Christ who is also rich and wealthy for a relationship and marriage. Please ask God to help me get rich and wealthy before ### ends. In Jesus' Name, Amen. And...
Replies
6
Views
189
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,058
Messages
16,784,008
Members
648,634
Latest member
Caleirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom