Pray For ### Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

yvonnewilma

Prayer Warrior
Dear heavenly father, I pray to you to protect my family. My spouse was convicted of a crime that ### did not commit. Our kids need their daddy and I need ### too. Dear Lord I just pray to you that we can find vindication. Please protect us from the evil in this world and help us find the strength we need to get through this. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I pray that you will be protected as well as your husband during this time. I pray for peace mentally, physically, and emotionally. May Our Lord keep your husband in His care. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please grant my daughter, who is abroad, good health and the ability to call home every day.Please grant my youngest son the chance to graduate from university and find a job immediately.Please grant my family enough money each month to cover electricity, water, internet, and daily living expenses.
Replies
11
Views
214
Please let my daughter, who lives abroad, call home every day. Please let my youngest son graduate from university and find a job immediately. Please let my family have enough money each month to pay for electricity, water, internet, and daily living expenses.
Replies
10
Views
202
Please grant my daughter, ###, who is abroad, good health, a job, and the ability to send money to the family every month and call home every day. Please grant my eldest son, ###, good health, recovery from illness, and a job in his trained field. Please grant my youngest son, ###, a successful...
Replies
12
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,682
Messages
16,813,965
Members
650,952
Latest member
Bertiannar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom