Pray For ### Family And ### Children Protection And Coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.

niakay

Humble Prayer Partner
This is one of the toughest times in my life. My life seems to be in turmoil, but I think God was protecting me and my children through all of this. God knows best, and today I give Him thanks that myself and my children are alive. Pray that the insurance will honor the claim for the vehicle that has been burnt out so that I'll have something speedily to go around again. Protect my older daughter, cover her, Father God, continue to mold this beautiful human being who knows God and knows Your greatness. Let her release herself of all the problems being faced presently and focus on herself. Continue to grow them to know You, God. Protect and cover us under Your blood. Continue to provide guidance because I need it more than ever, Father God. Thanks, and I continue to hold on to You, God.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
Jesus be a fence of protection-surround this family, the daughter and she goes on her daily life and the mother who needs a vehicle Lord. Allow peace, patience and calmness to overcome & lessen her anxiety to know that God will open a door for her if and when another closes. Lord, continue to strengthen them on their journey and faith in you Lord, in Jesus' name I pray, Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for my children's protection and breakthrough. My eyes and right leg are paining. Our finances to be released. Anointing.
Replies
5
Views
184
Chrissy and her children protection on the highway. Healing and deliverance for ### dad and ###, ### mom, ### mom.
Replies
10
Views
242
God should give my children protection and academic excellence and a miracle breakthrough in all that I do.
Replies
7
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom