Pray for every person in need of ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Pray for every person in need of help whatever big or small problem that they might be facing. Break the chains and set them free and heal them. Don't forget about us as well that are praying wherever we might be in this world in Jesus name, amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Matthew 25:44 : “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’ A Prayer for Compassion and Recognition our prayer: Heavenly Father, Your...
Replies
8
Views
27
Good day prayer partners. I wish to say thank you to everyone here who prays for my request when I post them here. I really am grateful for the platform and for you all. I pray that everyone who has posted a request here, find the peace and and gets the reply to their request as God sees fit to...
Replies
12
Views
186
Job 31:15: Did not he who made me in the womb make them? Did not the same one form us both within our mothers? Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 31:15, Job is acknowledging that God created both him and his servants, emphasizing their shared humanity and worth. Job recognizes that...
Replies
5
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,133
Messages
16,796,459
Members
649,676
Latest member
Jiadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom