J
jarsmom1020
Guest
Please pray to the Lord, that He will restore my family, my fiancé recently moved out and I want him home with me and our kids, I pray that God can keep him from ill advice and negative people, I pray that God will help him see the right path he's to be on, his heart and mind are at in a battle, and our kids are the ones losing......I have faith that God will restore my relationship and my family, he's surrounded by selfish people that are using him and he calls them friends, I pray he opens up his eyes to see the truth before it's too late.....I love him, Father God and our children, I feel it in my heart I shouldn't give up on him yet, so I've devoted myself to You, Lord Jesus and prayers.....please Father God hear my prayer amen.
