Pray for blessings

Eogdranir

Prayer Partner
Praise the lord
Kindly pray for me I am suffer from lots of
Financially problem in my life lord Jesus please help me and bless to us
And pray for me heal to me from depression I suffer last ### years kindly pray
For me
Thank you
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, please bless my family and open doors for all of us that need you right now. In Jesus most loving name, amen 🙏🙏🙏
Replies
12
Views
152
Please pray for me I believe a blessing is coming my way I can’t be sure of what it is but I have hope it’s what I’ve been praying for and I’ve had testimony from ### witnesses that it’s coming soon. Satan has been attacking me a lot lately in such vile determination which only further confirms...
Replies
6
Views
236
Pray that I’m made into the man the Lord wants me to be that He guides all my actions against sin today that I am made holy in Him that all my food is blessed that today shows blessing beyond comprehension.
Replies
7
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,417
Messages
16,787,841
Members
648,977
Latest member
Vuolneth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom