Pray for ### as prepare to go back to ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimwemwe

Humble Prayer Warrior
Pray for me as prepare to go back to Africa to join my family. Pray that I will find something profitable to do so we can continue to provide and meet our monthly bills. Take away all my anxieties in Jesus' name. I pray that God will continue to provide my financial needs. I continue to pray for a miracle in my family. Amen
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that during the 2 months Jesus will provide as I prepare to go to University and pass through the selection admission interview and will get through the interview and be admitted into the course swiftly and Jesus will provide the much needed cash for the university course and see that I...
Replies
8
Views
173
I SPEAK CLAIM CONTROL CREATE DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLYYY ALL WORD CURSES 🤬 DARK BLACK MAGIC FROM HELL FROM SATAN WHOS ACTING SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS PIGGY BACKERS LET IT BE BROKEN CHAINS HOOKS CRAP SPELLS CRAP WITCHCRAFT COME OFF OF ME MY ###, MY ### OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
7
Views
144
Dear Jesus, I want to thank you for all the blessings that you have been showering upon us. Today I want to pray for my husband’s job opportunity in ###. May the people who spoke to him and interviewed him in the past call him to ###. We really need this job opportunity. The last employer was a...
Replies
9
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,400
Messages
16,787,749
Members
648,971
Latest member
Greelfael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom