Pray for ### as he was called back ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

chimwemwe

Humble Prayer Warrior
Pray for my ### as he was called back at home that there was an emergency. Lord what ever it I pray that you will show how to deal with the situation in Jesus name. Pray with me my ### and ###.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
I PRAY GOD'S FAVOR AND BLESSING CONCERNING YOUR PRAY REQUEST

AMEN
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help and heal Lord, hopefully it's not a tumor and benign. Will want to follow up with biopsy but changed insurances and don’t know how long this will take to get all this approval with the other Dr and surgeon, please pray it’s nothing in Jesus. Need Miracles and mighty healing...
Replies
7
Views
282
I will work in opposite direction to so called God will and he give me the job according to his so call will I will do it as poorly and cause as much trouble as possible because it is forced upon me. And after I will prove this forcefully will of God upon me and will leave this faith altogether...
Replies
10
Views
273
Please pray for his faith. Please pray for him to have peace and joy. His Mom died when he was ###. Now, he is blind. He said he has dreams where he did stuff he liked, and he wakes up and knows he can't do those things anymore because he is blind. He also struggles with swearing and getting...
Replies
14
Views
147
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,682
Messages
16,802,117
Members
650,195
Latest member
Whantar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom