Iris MT

Good and Faithful Servant
Pray for my parents' salvation.

Pray for my family member to have good health. My dad has low back pain; please pray for healing ###.

Pray for me not to need to carry and move heavy stock. I, ###, and ### have wisdom in working. Please pray that ### and ### are responsible in working. Thanks.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Iris MT I stand in agreement and I'm praying for ### and ###'s welfare. May God meet all your needs, in Jesus precious name amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###'s salvation. Please pray for their family members, loved ones, friends, acquaintances, colleagues...
Replies
11
Views
113
Our family is currently carrying a very heavy financial burden. We have a mortgage, student loans, and elderly family members to support. We feel as though we are constantly being chased by financial pressures, and each day is filled with stress and uncertainty. Recently, I have also been...
Replies
11
Views
264
Please pray for my wife we are on holiday now and she said her back is starting to hurt again, pray the pain goes away and doesn’t return it may be from walking more then we normally do. Also pray our holiday goes by real slow I’m back visiting my dad and I don’t wanna leave him when we have to...
Replies
9
Views
85
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,778
Messages
16,814,947
Members
651,010
Latest member
Poyruerford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom