Pray for ### and ### to get healed

I ask for your healing power to come upon them. You give us life and you have the power to renew life. I believe in your power to heal. Open my ### to whatever form your healing power takes. And help me remember that, no matter what happens, you are the same yesterday, today and forever. You are always with us. Amen. With God all things are possible. (Matthew 19:26)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray all my friends who need healing get healed.
Replies
6
Views
318
I want a good job as I have graduated from school ### ago and I haven’t gotten anything. Also I got diagnosed with ### and ### sigh.
Replies
7
Views
234
Life in the hunchback is gone from me healed I can be attractive greatly…Greatly into existence life in my stomach ISNT upset nausea no more burning stomach not in Gods will…Life in I get a windfall of miracles breakthrus greatly in my finances some kind of miracle and a I can afford my own home...
Replies
12
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,740
Messages
16,814,454
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom