pray for ### and ### they are in the ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

desine215

Disciple of Prayer
pray for ### and ### they are in the music of satan it is the occult worship ### has been in this 20 years now his son is in it please pray for them
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

For God to put an end to gangs and gang attacks. For God to put an end to occults. For God to put an end to terrorism and terrorists attackers. For god to put and end to satan’s manipulation and trying to control others.
Replies
10
Views
135
I’ve been demonized by people in a witch coven who stole music from me. I’m talking about hundreds and even thousands of songs. Some of the people who did this to me had a brother who died of cancer. His ### told me he said I was ‘special’ and wanted to watch over me after he died. I said okay...
Replies
11
Views
144
First of all please pray for my daughters safety and that they are comforted by God. Also...I am attacked by those in the Occult for he last 10 years. With terrifying psychic attacks. I am asking if you please pray for my deliverance from abuse, a prayer that I can find the right person to...
Replies
11
Views
347
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,761
Messages
16,780,748
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom