Pray For ### And The Baby We're Expecting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Praying for a healthy pregnancy and trouble-free delivery. Thank You Father for new life! May this baby grow to know You and trust You all of its days upon this earth. Bless its mother and father as they prepare to become a family. In Jesus' name, amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been having false contractions but today backache and contractions are increasing. I pray for grace and safe delivery. I don't want c/ section. I want to have good maternal effort during birthing and have a live healthy baby girl. Afterwards, I pray that she should bring unity in my...
Replies
15
Views
175
God this is a special prayer for the little people and baby in my life. ### ### ### and ### ### ### keep them in your arms Father. Keep ### mind strong and ### healthy. Anyone that comes near them will come in love and safety. Please keep ### ### ###. I pray that he is safe, healthy and strong...
Replies
10
Views
111
Lord Jesus, I thank you for always providing, and taking care of me and my family. I’d like to ask for help within my marriage please help us to argue less and love more. I thank you for the news of pregnancy I would like to ask for a healthy pregnancy please protect my wife and baby from harm...
Replies
9
Views
263
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,489
Messages
16,777,525
Members
648,046
Latest member
Croofield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom