Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayers because my family after my mom died seems like I died with her. I have to reach out to them, contact them; some live near me and don't call me or ask how I'm doing. When my mom died, I was with her at all times. When it was her first surgery, my dad and I were with her. My...
Replies
11
Views
185
My husband lost his uncle who raised him. The uncle offered him some of his things and we agreed to pay for them bc of sentimental value and also to help them financially and now since he passed the spouse is not following thru with the uncles wishes. My spouse is broken bc one we thought we...
Replies
12
Views
188
Yes I need a miracle pray ASAP to keep my job an have a way to work an back an to keep my motel room an still take of my grandparents an stop people from trying do me wrong I need a very beautiful girl that I can date an love me an to remove whatever evil off me asap an to get my food stamps
Replies
12
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,819
Messages
16,815,295
Members
651,024
Latest member
Wyneatel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom