Pray for ### and ### for ...

Pray for me and my ### for our health, please. I need anointing water. How can I get it?
Pray in the name of Jesus Christ by His blood you are healed. Take a water and pray and put the sign of the cross on the forehead and bless the house and have faith God will heal.
 
Pray for me and my ### for our health, please. I need anointing water. How can I get it?
Just pray to God and he should help you to heal. Don't believe in any miracle water which would heal. I feel Medicines are the miracle which God helped human to make to heal us and of course not every disease.

Lord, Help ### and his ### to heal and relieve them from every pain. In Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen
 
Pray for ### and ### for ### health, please. ### need anointing water. How can ### get it?
### HV prayed for ### devine healing from the greatest physician...in Jesus Mighty name...amen
 
Pray for ### and ### for ### health, please. ### need anointing water. How can ### get it?
The lord Christ Jesus son of the Almighty God bless ### and ### family. ### are heal in Jesus name amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request for cattles. A ### and ### passed in ###-###. The cattles were in their names. Since the ### passing no one has known how to ranch them. The cattles was first placed in the younger daughters name but she neglected them. She was very traditional and had a ceremony. She didn't ranch...
Replies
9
Views
133
GOD GIVE ME A SIGN WHERE TO MOVE URGENTLY MIRACLEEEEEEE..I THINK 🤔 SINCE TONIGHT MY DAUGHTERS BOYFRIEND TURNED OFF THE WATER WHEN I WATERING MY SIDE OF THE GARDEN FOR GOOD FRUIT MAKE IT TO HAVE A GARDEN HE SAID YES I WILL ALWAYS BE EVIL SHUT THE DOOR AS LOUD AS HE COULD..SINCE HIS NAME IS ### I...
Replies
9
Views
136
Please let the water supply come tonight so that I can be comfortable and please let me have an 8 hr sleep. Please let no more water interruptions any more. I am trying my best to pay my dues on time so please let the supplies become normal as well. In Jesus name amen
Replies
11
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom