Pray For ### And ### /### Court

  • Thread starter Thread starter ashley10
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashley10

Guest
Please pray for ### and ###. ### left home and he's been gone for over a week. He has never left home before. She found out he was seeing another woman. Pray for salvation and deliverance for him. And restoration for their marriage. Pray for ### she just got home from having a heart attack a couple of weeks.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless this family and restore to them what the devil has stolen bring favor and blessings their way and lead them into the fullness of Your Truth in Jesus name...
 
I have prayed for the request that you have posted in Jesus’ name. May God bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His will and timing. There are others praying over your request. Remember to keep your focus on God. Trust Him. God is in control. He Loves You… Read and meditate upon God's Word daily. God's Word will bless, encourage, strengthen, and build up your faith… Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister Encourager ###
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I needed some time with God after court. Update: Set to sale date is ###. The only thing the judge ruled in my favor was 90days. ### wanted me out in 30 days. I asked her for 90days and she honored it. If I come up with what they want before my sale date I can keep my home. So I’m leaning fully...
Replies
11
Views
379
I posted a desperate request for prayer for my family several weeks ago. I tried to put the original text here, but I think it was flagged as spam. :( Basically, my husband is facing years in prison, for something he isn't, but our lawyer says the best we can hope for is a plea deal. It's a...
Replies
10
Views
131
I'll redact the sensitive information from this prayer request. Help me on ### sep I have my court case and don't have money to pay don't let me fall in problem and stress embarrassment or any legal issues.i am not able to pay to lawyer please pray I get money Pray for me to receivey husband...
Replies
10
Views
120
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,437
Messages
16,799,853
Members
649,951
Latest member
Sweisarion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom