Pray For ### An ### Family.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Neidinha Franca
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Neidinha Franca

Guest
Dearest Abba, Father,

when I look at myself,

I see a piece of rust covered junk.

I often wonder what worthwhile thing

can come out me.

But You see me differently, because You own me.

You look at me not merely as an observer

but as a seasoned investor.

You only know all the potential hidden in me.

My Faithful Master, Jesus, You are the source.

You are the vine.

If I abide in You,

I will bear much fruit of Your Holy Spirit.

Please don't ever let me be broken away from

You so that I may bear much love, joy,

peace, patience, kindness, gentleness, faithfulness, goodness and self control.

Father, hold my hand and

help me walk humbly with You.

Yahweh, I have nothing to boast about on my own.

But if I experience Your touch on me,

I can't help but feel proud that

I am with the Almighty.

That's all I want to be proud of.

Let me bask in the might of Your glory.

All the battles in my life belong to You.

When You have won the battles

against the enemy,

I will say that I could do

all things through the might of my

Father God.

Let Yours be all glory.

Everything in my life is gonna be

fine because I am connected with You.

Help me always remain in You

so that I may receive

all You have for me and

I may reproduce much fruit

bringing glory to Your mighty name.

Through the grace of Jesus Christ,

I seek Your face.

Amen!
 
Father, honor this faithful prayer of Your daughter. Lord Jesus we thank You for ### and for her faith in You...amen
 
Lord Thanks for keeping ### under your protection, we praise you glory in JESUS Name - AMEN
 
Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate me. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi , please I want you to pray for this lady, her name is ###, she's been doing bad things against me and my family for a very long time using custom and witchcraft and much more, she has been gone a while but now she's is back, iam scared that she might hurt me and my family, so please help me...
Replies
10
Views
316
Please pray for me to come out of the vine occult or 45th spirit of Solomon.
Replies
9
Views
154
Father,pray for my family.some people ( ###, ###,###,###,###,###,###, ###,###,###,###,###,###,###,###( ###), ) doing koodothram, pooja, kaivisham, mandravadham, aabhicharam against me and my family.
Replies
9
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,736
Messages
16,780,532
Members
648,288
Latest member
Thruydoror

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom