Pray for all of those who have been touched ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter kdav12
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kdav12

Guest
Pray for all of those who have been touched by predatory lending. Pray that they will know that God is able to provide for their every need.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray those who have been bullying ### stop.
Replies
10
Views
367
Dear God, I lift up all those on this online community who are in need of healing whether it is emotional, physical or spiritual healing in Jesus' name Restore their ability to try again after sustained attacks on their confidence, Lord cause the people who need it to be infused with strength...
Replies
11
Views
146
I have a feeling there are a few that have been named by the devil and it's fraternity where I'm staying and I'm praying they can be redeemed from death to life in Jesus name, I'm talking to them about salvation and eternal life.
Replies
7
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,554
Messages
16,812,376
Members
650,874
Latest member
Troultael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom