Pray for ###, age ###, struggling with health ...

Pray for ###, ###, struggling with health and mental issues. Pray for healing with her family.
I said a prayer for ###. Let us trust the Lord, who remains faithful and sufficient in all our infirmities, will make His presence very real to her in the days to come. Be assured of my prayers for her relationship with her family, as well. May He surround them with assurances of His love.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting prayer. I’ve been on an opioid for 10 years due to addiction. I have cut down my dose drastically in plans to get off it because I want no addiction and to be close to God. I have been struggling with constipation and nothing is working. I have a colonoscopy in April and I am...
Replies
7
Views
260
Please lift up my granddaughter ### in prayer. She struggles with math and has taken this math class for the second time and is fearing that she cannot pass her semester final. I think that ### has a mental block about math and cannot get pass that fear of not being able to make a passing grade.
Replies
12
Views
180
There is this envious in-law who discarded a lot of my good childhood photos without consent, includes some baby, toddler and teen photos and many other family photos and I am struggling with bitterness and I'm getting oppression or lie coming up from the enemy in the form of thought or mental...
Replies
12
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,833
Messages
16,803,921
Members
650,325
Latest member
Otheyran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom