Pray for ### about a battle on ...

Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name asking for Your protection and guidance for ### as he faces a battle in his work place. We ask that You would give him strength and courage to stand firm in his faith and to be a witness for You in all he does. Help him to remain humble and to be a peacemaker in the midst of the conflict. Give him wisdom to know what to say and do, and to be a light in the darkness. We pray that You would give him favor with his coworkers and supervisors, and that You would bring about a peaceful resolution to the situation. In Jesus Name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, we come to You in Jesus Name asking for Your protection and guidance for ### as he faces a battle in his work place. We ask that You would give him strength and courage to stand firm in his faith and to be a witness for You in all he does. Help him to remain humble and to be a peacemaker in the midst of the conflict. Give him wisdom to know what to say and do, and to be a light in the darkness. We pray that You would give him favor with his coworkers and supervisors, and that You would bring about a peaceful resolution to the situation. In Jesus Name, Amen.
Amen in Jesus name. I receive it!!
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for/about some unspoken requests in Jesus name Thank you in advance God Bless
Replies
11
Views
234
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray against a battle of words. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched...
Replies
8
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom