Pray For A ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter sulabhpani
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sulabhpani

Guest
Please pray for ### and ### that God would bless ### with a child as ### are married for ### years now and earnestly desire to have a child.
 
I agree in Jesus' name. Amen

If you ask God for a miracle, He'll give you instructions. Listen & obey instructions the first time.

Seek first the kingdom of God & He'll give you the desires of your heart.

You need to walk in obedience to receive extraordinary blessings. Deut 28
 
Thank you Lord for bringing about this miracle for this couple and giving them a healthy, happy and blessed child.
 
i do hope that God answers your prayers for a child because it's one of the best feelings in the world to share unconditional love with a little one...xx thinking of ### xxx
 
Lord help this couple to enjoy each others life with a new blessing making them a family. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother in Christ, Grace and peace to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My name is ###, a Christian from ###, ###. I humbly request your prayers during a very difficult season in my life. My family has experienced many hardships. My father suffered from...
Replies
11
Views
173
Please pray for redemption and that nothing separates me from the love of Christ. I do not want to make excuses. I have fallen back into fornication with a married man, and I know this is not the woman of faith I desire to be. I do not want to bring more pain or complications into his life...
Replies
11
Views
336
Brethren for past few years I have desire to get married. I have told my mom and she agreed that we will start the search. Few days ago to know the future I happen to consult one astrologer and he told you will get married late hearing that I am so afraid and depressed he told about me many...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom