Pray For A Relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.

shotgun93

Prayer Partner
I would like everyone to pray for me. There is a beautiful, sweet girl at my work that I like. I would really like to get to know her, and I feel like I want to have a relationship with her. I need everyone to pray for me. I don't really know anyone to date. I am just hoping and praying, like I would like everyone else to do, that we can have a get to know each other and have a relationship. Especially considering that I do not know anyone. I am ready for a relationship again, and I need God to help me get there.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
I would like to thank everyone for all the prayers that they have given so far. Please continue to pray that this works out.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear god I pray to you today as I’m struggling I’m on the verge of giving up I’m trying so hard lord to keep my family together but I feel as if I’m making all the effort and I don’t know if I can keep doing it I’m trying so hard for the sake of my newborn daughter but her dad isn’t seeming to...
Replies
13
Views
174
I am a God-fearing man and I was dating a woman who i was truly in love with for about a year. after 2 months of dating, it became long-distance. For circumstances outside of my control, she was the one who came to visit me more often. I treated her very well and I felt connected to her...
Replies
13
Views
667
I’m divorced and the person I’m dating is divorced. We both have had 2+ years worth of healing before entering a relationship. He is so patient and kind and loving. I was really upset about something, and I took my anger out on him and I think that triggered something in him to want to end the...
Replies
12
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,692
Messages
16,814,054
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom