Pray For A Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

ribsc

Humble Servant of All
In Jesus' name I pray that the child ### be totally healed from autism, stomach, and tumor. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you, my all mighty God, for everything in our lives! I come here today asking for prayers for a miracle in my brother-in-law's life who's been dealing with stomach issues and the inability to stop a very severe diarrhea. Heavenly Father, I thank you for everything in our lives and for the...
Replies
12
Views
472
I’m in desperate need a prayer for a place to live for my ### and I. My ### has autism. I also need prayer to get my car fixed. I am not financially able to do either of these things. I need a miracle.
Replies
9
Views
167
Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,482
Messages
16,788,464
Members
649,050
Latest member
Twiartormir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom