Pray for a job, it’s making me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am so worried regarding the problem we have now. This is making me feel confused and don't know how to stop worrying. Pls pray we can solve it. I only want to be happy like I was given year ago. Because for all these years we only had problems after problems, pray all this stop. I want to be...
Replies
7
Views
112
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to reach out to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care about you and want to help. If you're in immediate...
Replies
7
Views
541
I am so indebted that it's making my life miserable and I am also homeless. Please pray for me for opening heavens so that I can come out of debt and I get my own home, and also, I can be with my children again.
Replies
8
Views
308
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,356
Messages
16,787,414
Members
648,933
Latest member
Faeldiyrira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom