Pray for a Christmas miracle for the restoration of the marriage of ### and ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Pray for a Christmas miracle for the restoration of the marriage of ### and ###.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I Pray For A Christmas Miracle In Jesus's Name Amen xoxox !
Replies
6
Views
274
Hey! My name is ### and I have an urgent Prayer for a Christmas Miracle. I’m currently £### in debt to an Overdraft and desperately need help with this being paid off so I can get better, improving my credit score etc. I’ve not been able to work at the moment as I have been getting back to life...
Replies
8
Views
308
This entire year has been tough but the Lord has given me strength to keep going. Unfortunately this past few days my cat the blessing that the Lord sent me is sick and is showing no signs of getting better. Vet bills are expensive and I might have to sell my car to pay for his surgery. I’m...
Replies
9
Views
310
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,364
Messages
16,821,669
Members
651,342
Latest member
Waessoursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom