pray 4 ### IM SUFFERING SO MANY PROBLEMS IN ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

shinyanil

Disciple of Prayer
pray 4 me IM SUFFERING SO MANY PROBLEMS IN MY LIFE UR PRAY IS VERY BIG IN MY LIFE and pray 4 my husband he is going 2 ### last week 4 job but some problems there now he will come back but i knw this is devil hand that's y pls pray 4 him new job and my mother, and brother also suffering so many problems pls pray 4 my family problems im also pentecostal believer in ### god will help our family problems pls pray

One good friend in my life am sharing everything but now he is also go faraway. i don't know why? he is ### family but he is come to my church but now he is not coming 2 church. He is god believing person he is alone in Christian in his home pls pray for my friend pls pray 4 him because he will come back 2 church, his family also come to believing god. he is not my friend, he is my small child also please pray he is not go far away in my life because he is very good god believing & truthful person in my life. that's why am sharing everything. pls pray for my friend

thanks
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
May Father himself helps you in this difficult situations.......Father is faithful because He loved us first and gave His only Son for us .....And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood, And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen. (Revelation 1:5-6)
 
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus I need help I have so many problems. Monday is going to be so difficult with my husband's court date and problems I have including I must get paper signed by doctor and he so far is ignoring my requests. Please let him do it or at least explain why he won't. Also, please let my son behave...
Replies
11
Views
162
Jesus, tomorrow is going to be so difficult for me. The car, my mother-in-law's nursing home insurance issues, my son's bus situation and he wants to try out for a play, we have no idea how to pick him up unless the car is fixed, and I am having a health crisis right now, too. There are also...
Replies
7
Views
273
I'm very thankful for what I have, but I have so.. many problems and I'm asking for prayer. I work as a ###, working in a very.. toxic negative work environment, make a low salary and struggling financially, had a broken engagement because I was falsely accused of cheating, failed a state...
Replies
14
Views
601
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom