Prase God - I've recieved good news ...

God will protect you in your time of need. I pray that your prayer will be answered soon.
"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17
May the Lord wrap his arms around you and keep you at peace. God Bless you with our Father always at your side protecting you and your needs.
 
Smiling, praise reports are so welcomed here! Gives us all another opportunity to just praise the Lord with you and that is always such a joy to do. Glory To His Holy Name! Amen and Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, Me and my wife is separating temporarily. Then we are getting a divorce. I'm going into the homeless shelter. All of our friends and family members said there not going to come around my wife ### or have any contact with her. They know things I don't know. But they want tell me why...
Replies
5
Views
105
Dear all, This year has been particularly challenging at work, and I’m now waiting to hear the outcome of something that will have significant consequences if unsuccessful. I have faith that God will bring this difficult season to an end and that the outcome will be a positive one. But as a...
Replies
5
Views
278
Please in Jesus's name pray for God to guide me as to what to do and where to go, if anywhere, regarding a health issue. As you may recall, I am just getting over a COPD exacerbation-- or am I really? I still don't feel 100%. Last night I had some alarming symptoms, but this afternoon except for...
Replies
9
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,241
Messages
16,785,937
Members
648,827
Latest member
Jeotarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom