Praising Jesus

  • Thread starter Thread starter sunshine
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sunshine

Guest
Its a beautiful Friday morning here, this is the day that the Lord has made and I choose to rejoice and be glad in it. My prayer today is for all the people posting prayers, praying for others and those that have been encouragement to others. Also to the people who are behind this noble site, since I joined a month ago I have been very blessed. May our God bless all of you and may his joy be our strength, let us praise and worship our God & savior Jesus Christ as long as we live.
 
Dear Sunshine thanks for your prayers, you have posted a prayer which I was about to post. Dear Father hear our prayer, as it is written "If you believe, you will receive whatever you ask for in prayer". We believe you have heard our prayers. In the name of the almighty. Amen
 
Dear Sunshine,

Indeed we should praise God. The fact that we are awake, alive and able to write and read is great blessings. The fact that we can still say thank You Jesus, is amazing. God is awesome, He is wonderful, there is none like Him, Be blessed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praising God today, get to gather with other believers and give Him Praise. Giving Him thanks for a good night's rest and for peaceful enough dreams. Giving thanks for the long walk today and the sparrow that followed me. Giving thanks for the cute foxes I saw along the walk. Giving thanks for...
Replies
8
Views
155
With sin increasing, I notice another "quirk". Not only are the sinners around, but I see a pattern of clouded judgement where others are praising the sinners. Someone doing things completely opposite Biblical standards, and instead of it getting the condemnation it deserves, I see many actually...
Replies
8
Views
155
Thank You Lord that YOU have preserved, protected, healed my husband and I's commitment to each other. Every day You have made it possible for us to remain despite the odds against us. Thank You for ### years together thank You for being the center of our relationship. Lord please grant a good...
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom