Good morning people of God!

Call Him up and tell Him what you want.

Psalms 91:14-15

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

THANK YOU JESUS


🎶 Jesus! Hallelujah!! JESUS!!! 🎶



♥️

.
​
 
💓 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.
My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.
O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.
Psalms 34:1-3
 
Every single day of our life should be a day of praise to Jesus who did wonderful things for us. I will praise Thee o Lord my God, with all of my heart will I glorify Thy name forever more.
Psalm 86.12
 
Good morning people of God!

Call Him up and tell Him what you want.

Psalms 91:14-15

Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

THANK YOU JESUS


🎶 Jesus! Hallelujah!! JESUS!!! 🎶

♥️

.
​
God is moving, God is coming to our home, to our church and to our life. He is the restorer of our life. When we go through the valley of the shadow and death, Jesus is with us and is showing us the way in which we should walk. Honor Him, praise Him, adore Him wherever you are. The Lord delights in the praises of His people.
 
Take a minute, not to ask God for anything, but to simply say Thank You, God!

Tell The Lord Thank You: God thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. I will bless the Lord at all times. God Your praises shall continually be in my mouth. My soul will boast in the Lord. God I praise You for who You are and All that You are. God I praise You for Your mighty deeds and Your excellent greatness! God there is none like You. You are all-wise, all-knowing, and all-powerful. God thank You for loving me. I Thank You God that Your love for me is constant and everlasting. I praise You God for Your mercy endures forever. You are my rock, deliverer, defender, protector, and fortress. You are my salvation and the strength of my life. God, You are my very present help in the time of trouble. In this I am sure and confident.

I Trust You Lord. God You are faithful. You are my hope, peace, joy, and strength. You are my song. You are my source. As You promised, You will supply all my needs. I shall not want. God Thank You for always providing, protecting, and guiding my footsteps. God I Love You. I appreciate You. I will be strong and of good courage. I will not fear. I will not be afraid, because You are with me. You will never leave me, fail me, or forsake me. I Trust You God.

Who is this King of glory? The Lord, strong and mighty, the Lord, mighty in battle. The Lord of hosts, he is the King of glory! Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Jesus!!!


Have A God Bless You Great Day and Always Tell the Lord Thank You!

 
In my daily life I couldn't get by, by not loving and praising the Lord first and foremost for Who He is and what He has done in my life through His love of Salvation. For showing his faithfulness towards me and my family in our lives during the highs, the lows. The ups and downs when being attacked by our enemies who are agents of satan and other trials. God will deliver his children.
I can't stop loving God nor forget to thank him daily and speaking to him how much I love Him and appreciate who He is an Awesome Beautiful God Creator our Lord and Savior Jesus. No! I have not physically seen God's face! But I see him and feel him daily in my Spirit and Heart. The Beauty of the Lord is His precious sweet love to us all the saved and unsaved! The Beauty of God is His Righteousness. The Beauty of God is His Faithfulness, The Beauty of God is His Holy words He said he would never leave us nor forsake us and so many other promises the Lord has given to us in the Bible. God's promises to us has not and never will return back to Him VOID!
Glory to God in the Highest amen
###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom The March for Jesus is taking place in ###, ###, on September ###. Could you please pray that breakthroughs will occur for the country and the continent, that God will be glorified, and that the name of Jesus will be sustainably magnified in Jesus' name? Thank you, and God bless you in...
Replies
12
Views
181
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Jeremiah 14:9 : Why are you like a man taken by surprise, like a warrior powerless to save? You are among us, LORD, and we bear your name; do not forsake us! The Crisis: Judah faced a devastating drought where water was gone, crops failed...
Replies
9
Views
62
Lord's Prayer, Personalized: 🙌 Praise to The Father, Petitions Regarding His Name, Kingdom and Will; 🙏 Then Our Needs are Added, Provision, Our Relationship to God and Others, and Protection from Temptation to Sin, evil and the evil one himself, Matt 6:9-13; see Matt 6:33 -- 🙌 Our Father in...
Replies
9
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,503
Messages
16,788,963
Members
649,067
Latest member
Loreusdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom