Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for your son ### and the improvements he's been making since the IEP began. We are truly glad that you shared this journey with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer.

If ### has received additional blessings or progress, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If there are still challenges or new ones arise, please don't hesitate to post them as a new request. We are committed to continuing with you in prayer.

We pray that the school will be given wisdom and guidance to provide the best plan for ###. May God continue to bless you and your family as you seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.

Let us keep praying together.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Many thanks to Jesus for the birth of my healthy granddaughter. Also for temporary housing for my son who was homeless. God is so good. My son however has pending legal cases that could land him in jail. It's nothing violent but he's been getting into trouble for the last few years. God has been...
Replies
9
Views
128
My name is ### from ###, I would like to give thanks to the almighty God who blessed me with the prayer warriors like you, no matter what is happening in m my life and country and my family, but I give thanks to you and God, you gave me strength, peace and I have power to pray as the word of God...
Replies
6
Views
272
All praise Honour and glory to god through his son Jesus Christ. I sing with joy for “ You Made A Way Lird” when my back was against the wall and I thought that it was over He made a way and I’m standing here today all because He made a way. That is my praise for right this moment. Doors are...
Replies
14
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,786
Members
648,809
Latest member
Loreydor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom