Praise

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God I come to this site everyday to pray for other,

and once in a while I have my own prayer requests. I

am hear to thank you Lord and the prayer warriors on

this site for answered prayer. I am one thankful

lady.
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### everyday with Your thoughtful love and joy. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
```html
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV )



Dear God I ask in Jesus’ name that I will love You with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love that will never die but increase on a daily basis. Answer this prayer Lord Jesus exceeding, abundantly above more than I can pray, ask, think, dream, or even imagine. Amen, so be it, and it is so.



PS: Dear Lord,

Because I believe and know for a fact …Jehovah, my God desires to bless me through His Son Jesus Christ, my Lord, Savior and Redeemer. Jehovah has promised to supply all my needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus, today and everyday I declare that:

I am blessed with a with an unquenchable, ravenous, greedy, huge sincere, heartfelt, unconditional love for God, His Son, and the Holy Spirit. I am blessed with God’s supernatural wisdom and clear direction. • I am blessed with creativity, courage, ability and abundance. • I am blessed with a strong will and self-discipline. • I am blessed with a great family, good friends and good health. • I am blessed with faith, favor and fulfillment. • I am blessed with supernatural strength and divine protection. • I am blessed with an obedient heart and positive outlook. • I am blessed when I go in and when I come out. • Any curse or negative word that has ever been spoken over me, is broken right now, in Jesus’ name. • Everything I put my hands to do now and in the coming years will prosper beyond my expectations. • I declare that with God, ALL things are possible in my life! And the same blessings I just spoke over my life will flow to the person who sent me this e-mail and everyone I am connected to. We are blessed in Jesus’ name. Amen. So BE IT!



Pass This e-mail on to every Christian that you may know. Always speak blessings over your life daily, each and every day!!!





U-R-Blessed,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
```
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God, in Jesus name, I come before Your Throne with a heart full of thanksgiving for Your Provision!! Thank you so much for answering my prayers and the supportive prayers of my prayer partners here on this site with an answer of absolute provision for this month and the next!! Just a week...
Replies
15
Views
133
I've just had a phonecall from the community treatment team where I've been receiving support for my mental health. I've been allocated a care coordinator. I will be receiving an appointment with a lady called ### soon. ### is back at work on Monday. Praise God. In Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
82
I give thanks honour and praise to Jesus my Savior and God the father for their presence and faithfulness in my life this morning. I come to them now asking once again for provision for my travel. The day soon approaches and I continue to stand on the promises of god to supply all my needs and...
Replies
13
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,398
Messages
16,787,728
Members
648,966
Latest member
Giliylorrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom