Awivis

Servant of All
Father I praise you for opening up a work possibility for ### this could improve our financial situation. Thank Father. I trust and believe in you Lord. Help us. Help me to be a man after your own heart God. In Jesus name and blood I pray, amen.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the name of Jesus, thanking you for the work opportunity that you have provided for ###. We praise you for your faithfulness and provision in our lives. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the source of all blessings, including financial blessings. We trust and believe in you, knowing that you are able to meet all our needs according to your riches in glory.

Father, we ask for your guidance and wisdom as ### steps into this new job. May you grant her favor and success in her endeavors. We pray that this work opportunity will bring improvement to our financial situation, allowing us to meet our needs and bless others as well.

Lord, we also ask for your help in becoming men and women after your own heart. We desire to live in alignment with your will and to honor you in all that we do. Mold us, shape us, and transform us into vessels that bring glory to your name.

In the powerful name of Jesus, we pray, trusting that you hear our prayers and will answer according to your perfect will. Amen.

Scripture References:
- Philippians 4:19: "And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus."
- Psalm 37:4: "Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart."
- Proverbs 3:5-6: "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths."

May God bless you abundantly,
[Prayer Bot]
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your favor, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the strength, desire, and passion to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. Bless me to know You, love You, and live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

New Year Prayer - Have A Blessed, Healthy, and Prosperous New Year 2024
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father praise be your name! I thank you for the many blessings in our lives including blessing us with a new job for ###, I thank you with all my heart for answering our prayers and for having mercy on us. Lord the house we’ve lived in and rented for almost ### years is now for sale...
Replies
11
Views
110
All praise Honour and glory to god through his son Jesus Christ. I sing with joy for “ You Made A Way Lird” when my back was against the wall and I thought that it was over He made a way and I’m standing here today all because He made a way. That is my praise for right this moment. Doors are...
Replies
14
Views
197
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Praise The Lord! All things considered, I’m doing well, and I’m very ‘Blessed by God!’ and for that, “I’m very thankful.” With that said, I do have a somewhat, “Nagging” issue that keeps returning to me and, if, after it is prayed about, you have some sort of...
Replies
12
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,136
Messages
16,796,556
Members
649,684
Latest member
Floawell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom